When: Sunday, October 11th, 2009 5-10pm
Where: Alki Masonic Hall, West Seattle
Eat Local Now! Dinner will celebrate it’s sixth year running local food systems - featuring local chefs and locally produced food.! Always a sell-out, this year Sustainable West Seattle and West Seattle CoolMom will be joining BALLE in hosting this fundraising dinner promoting and educating about
The goals of this event include :
- promotion of year-round support of local food,
- promotion of growing of food in West Seattle,
- increasing access to locally grown foods to all income and social groups,
- strengthening the connections between local food growers, producers, and consumers, and
- giving neighbors the opportunity to share in community with those who feed them.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Derek Hoshiko at .