Thank you for coming out to the Big Green! It was a wonderful evening with over 300 people – including kids and families – joining in on the fun. With over 30 businesses and organizations serving food and fun all night long – there was plenty to do!
|A peek at the beer garden - at the center of it all!|
Special thanks to BECU who made the evening possible. Thanks also to Cleanscapes who provided the waste management for the evening. And a BIG thanks to Seattle Greendrinks, our co-presenter on the event. And last, but certainly not least, thank you to all the volunteers who rocked through set-up and clean-up!
A few of the highlights:
· The evening’s sponsor, BECU, raffling off Zoo Tunes tickets to Brandi Carlile
· People hanging out with old friends and new – check out of the photos on our Flickr! Lots of mingling among the eating and drinking
· A beautiful beer garden exterior from Cascadia Edible Landscapes
· And inside the beer garden, endless pours (Well, 2 a guest) from Sierra Nevada and Wilridge Winery with samples from Finnriver Farm and Cidery
· The bike rack quickly filling up
· Snoqualmie Ice Cream handing out free scoops of their delicious ice cream and sorbet (have you seen their farm?!)
|One of two solar panels from Silicon Energy powering |
the evening - and the first bike on the bike rack!
|Ready for some ice cream!|
View the rest of the night's photos.
Did you have a favorite part? Share them in a comment!
We look forward to seeing you next year! Want to be involved in the planning? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait that long? Join us on a Sustainability Walk in Capitol Hill on August 24th! Visit sustainableseattle.org for more.